Thursday, January 6, 2011

CoreVeganSkinnyBitch

I’m hungry.

I’ve been hungry for about four days now.

Why?

What I’m about to say is going to shame my beef-stew-making grandmother and cause my deer-slaying cousins to disown me.

I’ve decided to go Vegan.

But only for a few weeks!

I just wanted to see if the same girl who has had a stronger relationship with her refrigerator than with any man, could cut all that crap out.

It’s not been easy.

Also, because I’m a masochist, I’ve joined CorePowerYoga.

My other, super-secret and shameful reason for all this punishment is that Pilot Season is approaching. The BIGGEST season for actors. The season that could make my career!

And I don’t ever want to lose a role because I like cake too much.

It’s stupid, and hard, and unfair – but it’s true.

So friends, family, and the painters painting the apartment unit below me who inisist on starting at 6 am, FORGIVE ME.

I’m going to be one of those skinny, hungry, tired bitches for the next few weeks.

Now excuse me while I go eat my non-dairy, non-animal product lunch.

Blurg.

No comments:

Post a Comment