Monday, January 17, 2011

I'm Sexy

I don’t have strep throat.

I recently went to the doctor because my throat felt like someone had lit it on fire. I was convinced I had strep. I even argued with the doctor when she said that I probably didn't.

But she was right. (Imagine that.)


And that information cost me a lot of money. So I’m going to say it a lot.

I don’t have strep throat.

That is just one of the many reasons I’ve not been blogging on a regular basis.

And here come the excuses:

I’ve started a third job to try to pay for my outlandish studio apartment lifestyle.

I’m taking an acting class, and I’m writing for this blog.

I know that most of you have been sitting at home just waiting and wondering when, when, will I blog again.

That time is now.

You’re welcome.

I would say I’m sorry for my absence to the 10s upon 20s of readers but in my acting class I’ve been told I need to stop apologizing. Every time I feel the need to say 'I’m sorry' I should replace it with 'I’m sexy.'

So...

I’m sexy.

And I don’t have strep throat

2 comments: