Friday, September 18, 2009

Hollywood HotDish: A Love Letter

Lately I've been trying to be more positive.

Yesterday, I was succeeding quite nicely. I skipped to my car, enjoying the California sun and noticed someone had left a note on my window.

"Oh, how nice," I thought. "Maybe a friend stopped by and I didn't know it."

Here is that heart-felt note:

Oh, how sweet.

I just have to point out two things:

1. I was not double parked.
2. I was staying positive.

I was positive this person was an ass.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Jess, keep up the good work, girl. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely note you received. Thankfully they didn't leave you any other presents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Jess, really great! Start pissing people off just before I get there.

    Could you even take up two spots with your car if you wanted to? Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good point, Sadie. And the answer is NO.

    ReplyDelete