Monday, August 31, 2009

HotDish of The Week

I know, I know...TWO HotDishes of The Week in a row?!

But don't worry, I am spinning a new blog right now and it will be up soon. But this couldn't wait!


For those of you wondering, NO, that is not me. (Although it's not far off...I did have that hair cut...and those glasses...and thought I looked damn good like this girl seems to think.) Anyway, this is my way of letting you know that I got in to the comedy show called Mortified! You remember me talking about that a few blogs back.

Well, the producers decided my junior high journals were humiliating enough to be put on stage (thank you???) So, on September 16 at 8:00 PM you can see me divulge the secrets of my 8th grade heart through excerpts from my journal. Go here to buy tickets. They usually sell out so buy them fast!

And to entice you even more...here is an excerpt of what you may hear....

April 16, 1998

Dear Journal,

When his arms went around me to pull me off the hay bale, it just felt so good....so right. He's never gotten so close before. But it's not like I just have a crush on him...it's an ache to see him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment