Sunday, August 23, 2009

HotDish of the Week

I'm in a play!

Remember when I boldly proclaimed a few blogs back that I was going to embrace the comedian inside? Well....I guess that will have to be put on hold until this play is through. I'm sure you can gather, judging from the poster, it's not a laugh riot. It's a whole 'nother kind of riot....

But, if you enjoy twenty-somethings in short plaid skirts and would like to see me attempt some seriously sexy choreography - after which the assistant director told me, "Oh, Jessica you are just so cute," the last thing I wanted to hear as I was doing my best Lindsey Lohan impressoin - you should come!

It opens THIS Sunday (pause as I have heart palpitations) and runs through September 27. Buy tickets online! They are much cheaper. So go here and support me.

Becuase there's a disturbed Catholic School Girl in all of us....

2 comments:

  1. OHHHHH! I'm so excited for you Jess!!!I'm sure you'll knock 'em dead! Wish I could come watch, but good luck my dear!
    - ashley bredeson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I wish I was in Hollywood to check it out. We are a little vacationed out right now- but best of luck to you dear. Let us know how it goes as time goes on!

    ReplyDelete