Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Big Dreams

A few nights ago I dreamt I fed a hot dog to a shark.

In a laundry room.

While sitting on the dryer.

As you can imagine, it did not end well. Turns out, a great white shark's jaws are a lot bigger than an Oscar Mayer Weiner.

I narrowly escaped with my hand and apparently the shark was not satisfied becuase it flopped around (it was beached in the laundry room after all) and came after me.

It bit me in the inner thigh and then I woke up.

I know that this has nothing to do with Hollywood, or acting, or even is anything you want to read about.

But it's just SO WEIRD. And I've not been able to get it out of my mind since.

I mean, what does it mean??

So I thought I would turn to you, my readers (all seven of you) to give me your thoughts.

So, I ask of you:

What does it mean when you try and feed a hot dog to a shark in a laundry room?

2 comments:

  1. Obviously the shark is David Hasselhoff. And the hot dog is an empanada. The laundry room represents your need to wash your sheets.

    You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should totally search the dream sites- I always have a good time reading what the dream doctor thinks is going on in my head after a particularly weird dream.

    ReplyDelete