Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Walk Down Memory Lane

For those of you who couldn't attend the In the Company Of Jane Doe (if you just joined us that was the show I just wrapped up) I thought I would bring the show to you! What follows are some production shots I love by the very talented Jeremy Roush.

Yes, this does look like I'm at the gynecologist...but I assure you that the rusty sickle CoCo Kleppinger is holding is used strictly for people interested in cloning themselves.

I called this my my Ariel moment as I signed away my life. Also, I love this actor, Isaac Wade. He is brilliant.

We obviously had no fun with costumes and props.

This is me considering what would happen if I ruined the whole show. And Hannah Beck is recording it all.

This scene never failed to break me (from laughter.) Why? Notice the uni-brow, the looks of contempt, and the HUGE hair.

This is Sara Kaye who played my clone. I know, the resembelence is striking... But it gave me good motivation when I had to be jealous of her (I wish I was that petite, I wish I had that cool tattoo on my wrist, I wish I could pull off a fur hood so well, etc.)

A moment of realization. Or as I liked to call it, the moment I realized I only had two sentences left to try and remember.


I saved this one for the end. This is how I feel in traffic.

See? Now it was like you were there! Plus, you got the added bonus of my commentary (which I'm sure was not annoying in the least.)

3 comments:

  1. Such a great show, thanks for the reminder. You certainly have a lot to be proud of. I'm excited to see the next Jessica R starring role.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jason. I'm excited to see that too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! Traffic picture! I know that feeling! haha! :)

    ReplyDelete